Discount GA Residents at World of
It’s always good to live in Georgia, but during the month of October, World of Coca-Cola will make it a little sweeter to call the Peach State home. Starting this Sunday, Oct. 1, World of Coca-Cola is extending a special ticket offer to the residents of Coca-Cola’s home state – two general admission tickets for $25, a total savings of $7 or 20+ percent off regular adult admission.
Details: Discounted Ticket Offer for Georgia Residents
This offer is available Sunday, Oct. 1 through Tuesday, Oct. 31, 2017.
- To take advantage of the offer, World of Coca-Cola guests should mention that they are a Georgia resident at the attraction ticketing windows.
- This offer is available at walk-up ticketing windows only and is not available online.
- Proof of a Georgia residential address is required by providing one of the following (must have a Georgia address):
* Valid Georgia driver’s license
* Valid Georgia state-issued ID card
* Valid Georgia-based military ID
* Valid Georgia federal, state, county or city government agency issued ID card
- Proof of Georgia residency is required for at least one adult guest per group.
- There is a limit of six tickets per Georgia resident.
- There is no minimum ticket purchase, so a Georgia resident can purchase one general admission ticket for $12.50 plus tax.
- Those using the discounted tickets must be present at the time of the ticket purchase.
- This offer is not valid with any other offers or discounts.