Fall Cocktails: Green Tea Toddy
Sweater Weather is here! Whether you’re entertaining or curled up by the fireplace with friends, one thing’s for sure: A boozy cocktail in hand is sure to warm you up this holiday season.
- 6 oz. Sparkling Ice Crisp Apple
- 1 ½ oz. whisky or apple brandy
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Cinnamon stick, allspice cloves, and apple slices for garnish
- Coat the bottom of a glass coffee cup with honey.
- Add whisky or brandy.
- Heat Sparkling Ice Crisp Apple in a small sauce pot.
- Pour hot Crisp Apple Sparkling Ice into glass. Stir to combine ingredients.
- Garnish with cinnamon stick, allspice cloves, and apple slices.
Recipe Credit: Sparkling Ice via 5W Public Relations