Low Carb Chicken Pizza
Here’s a recipe where you can have pizza without the bread to share here with your Friends.
- 1 boneless chicken breast, pounded flat if thick
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning to taste
- 1 tablespoon pizza sauce
- 4 slices pepperoni
- 1 teaspoon butter or oil
- 2 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 thin green pepper rings
- 1-ounce mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Season the chicken with seasonings
- Cook chicken your favorite way. I love using my air fryer as it does all the 'work' for me and takes only about 15 to 20 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking, sauté the mushrooms and pepper rings in butter or oil until slightly tender then set aside.
- Take cooked chicken breast and top with the sauce, veggies and pepperoni.
- Sprinkle the cheese as top layer. (a little additional Italian seasoning, if desired can be added) Bake at 350º about 10-15 minutes or until hot and the cheese is melted.