“I received complimentary entry to facilitate my review of this venue, but all opinions are my own.
Legoland Discover Center Brings Ninjao Lasar Maze To Atlanta
The kids and I took a trip to Legoland Discovery Center Atlanta the other day. While not our first time there, it was our first experience with all NEW Ninjao Lasar Maze. If you have never been to Legoland Discover Center, here is a little break down for you.
When You First Arrive
Just walking up to the doors is a site for the eyes. Currently, a giant-sized Lego built Batman is up front and with the window wall, kids get a great view of one the attraction rides; Merlin’s Apprentice. With your ticket, you have the option to purchase an Activity Pack for the kids. It’s just $4 per pack and filled with puzzles and places to collect stamps throughout their visit. I got one for DIVA to help make it more engaging for her. She received a Legoland Lanyard and for completing the pack; a Limited Edition Pop Badge. And she can bring back the Lanyard to collect more badges! Totally worth the price.
The FactoryYou start your journey within the LEGO Factory. Here you learn how bricks are made and the kids get to try out the process hands on. You can even see how much you weight in LEGO bricks. And at the end for all your hard work, each child receives their own custom brick to take home.
Then the Factory doors open and you are welcome to explore LEGOLand as you please. And there is much to see and do. This includes:
- LEGO 4D Cinema-see and feel the movie (movie title rotates)
- Kingdom Quest Laser Ride – ride a chariot through the land to rescue the Princess
- MiniLand – a LEGO built version of Atlanta and surrounding areas. From the GA Dome to Stone Mountain with a working carillon.
- Merlin’s Apprentice Ride – the faster you peddle, the higher you fly.
- LEGO Master Builder Academy – where you can learn to build a custom creation like the pros.
- LEGO Friends Olivia’s House – sing along to your favorite song with your friends.
- DUPLO Village – great for the smaller ones. Bigger blocks and a few animal friends complete with tree house.
- Racers Build & Test – thousands of bricks to create your own vehicle design and then time your car by racing on the test track.
- Fire Academy – a bright gym with rock walls, zip line, ball pit and more.
- Construction Site – Built with the Fire Academy for more building adventure.
- Earthquake Tables – build the biggest and strongest tower you can and see if it can withstand a ‘working earthquake.’
- ALL NEW LEGO Ninjago Laser Maze- a laser maze that you use agility and skill to complete. Watch your time too.
Ninjago Was A Hit
My kids did it all. From saving the Princess to building a fire breathing dragon.
Of course, the highlight this trip was Ninjago Laser Maze. DIVA was the only one who tried this. But we must have timed it right for she barely had to wait the first time and when we stopped by before leaving she was able to do a few runs with no waiting. This allowed her to try different skill levels too. Her highest score was actually on the hardest level. Every ninja needs to train hard right?
Ticket options include a Walk-Up price or Online. When you book Online you do have to select an arrival time but you are free to stay as long as you want and save a few bucks. This is also a good option for tickets are limited and purchasing your tickets in advance, guarantees entry.
Type Walk-Up Price Online Price
Child (0-2) FREE FREE
Child (3-12) $17.00 $15.00
Adult (13+) $19.00 $17.00