QUICK APPLE CRISP IN THE AIR FRYER
Fall is here and that means apple season. A family favorite is visiting a local orchard which allows us to enjoy time together outdoors and of course, coming home with all those sweet round apples.
With Air Fryers becoming more popular, it is getting easier and quicker to make many of our favorite dishes. Apple crisp is no different.
- 4 large apples
- 1 cup of plain flour
- 1 stick of salted butter melted
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- Peel and cut apples into bite sized pieces.
- In a large bowl, mix about 1 tablespoon of cinnamon. (You can do more or less pending on taste but find it's best if apples have a coating.)
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour and butter together to form crumbles.
- Add sugar and more cinnamon if desired.
- In air fryer safe pan, add the apples. Then add the crumble mixture onto of the apples.
- Bake in air fryer (in the basket) for about 25 minutes at 350F